[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 01:09:58 CEST 2010

On 2 July 2010 18:11, Henry Vermaak  wrote:

> This is not a democracy, we have a list moderator that steers these things
> and keeps the spam away.

I'm all for a list moderator doing its job - with a bit of moderation
obviously. Being a list moderator / core developer or having a bit of
the "god complex syndrome" seems to be a very fine line to walk. Some
take their "hobby" way to serious here, and treats the mailing lists
like the Nazi Camps from way back. If everybody here had a bit more
relaxed attitude and some leniency, it will take the respective open
source projects a lot further. I guess its enough said on this topic -
nobody listens anyway.

  - Graeme -