[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 11:41:57 CEST 2010

Henry Vermaak schrieb:

> This is just offensive nonsense (and Godwin's law).  The moderation
> here is always courteous, well explained and above board (at least
> when I've experienced it).  How will off topic trolling take a project
> further?

Isn't it time now, to move *this* thread to the Lazarus-other list?

If technically feasable, I'd prefer automatic moving (redirection) of
further contributions to such threads to that list, after an according
announcement, instead of manually filtering of every single contribution
to the original list.

DoDi