[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 20:48:29 CEST 2010

Paul Ishenin wrote:

> The problem as I see it:
>
> 1. Lazarus developers and users want to be informed about lazarus
> problems and we need a place to discuss them.

Perhaps we need a lazarus-devel ML, which while not being
invitation-only is /very/ strictly moderated. "How do I use Lazarus"
questions are unacceptable, "I'm having trouble compiling on an unusual
platform" are marginally tolerable.

Please excuse me if it turns out that there is such a thing which I, as
a non-core developer, quite rightly don't know about :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk