[Lazarus] Nested frames

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Jul 4 18:36:53 CEST 2010

Marco van de Voort wrote:

>> whether he's doing his "day job" or spending time honing his skills or
>> programming "on spec".
>
> Moreover, even if you specify it as day-job, can you consider in-house stuff
> commercial?  It is not sold.

But very often the software facilitates services which are sold. We send
out hourly reports to customers 365x24 for which we are paid, the code
started off as a proof-of-concept for a customer but it turned out to be
better business to run everything on a bureau basis (if something goes
wrong we can do something about it, rather than having to wait for the
customer's contract maintainer who's based in a different timezone).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk