[Lazarus] LazIntfImage and OSX

Wolfram Söns wolfram at soens.de
Tue Jul 6 19:47:53 CEST 2010

Waldo, of course you are right; I saw this descriptions, too.
But when I copy a TlazIntfImage back to an TImage (on a form) it looks completely identical on windows and mac.
So I just expected that the values inside (when I get them pixel by pixel) are identical, too.

I am not deep enough in Lazarus yet ( I began a few weeks ago) to understand