[Lazarus] Mac OS X gdb: Segmentation Fault loading my project

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Sat Jul 10 22:37:59 CEST 2010

> > Currently I cannot compile the app anyway because FPC 2.4.0 fails
> > with Fatal: Compilation aborted: Unhandled exception at ...
> > on line 1 of some units.
>
> No code examples - no help.  But you can always try a snapshot or
> SVN version.

Yes it works with 2.5.1! Super! If it didn't I would have come up with
some way to either fix it myself or submit a reproducible bug report.

Kind Regards,
Tobias Giesen

Super Flexible Software Ltd. & Co. KG
Lessingstr. 42
48485 Neuenkirchen, Germany
www.superflexible.com
www.tgtools.com

Registered at register court Steinfurt as HRA 5061
Liability / general partner: TGTools Ltd.
Company No. 05513299
Registered in England and Wales
Directors: Tobias Giesen and Claudia Giesen