[Lazarus] More thread questions.

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:07:09 CEST 2010

You can't call execute.  The thread will execute and exit.

If the thread is created as suspended, it will not be called until
right after resume.  If you need to you can run a loop inside execute,
but when execute completes the thread is either freed or it is waiting
to be freed (see FreeOnTerminate)

Resuming a thread that is complete will accomplish nothing.  Resuming
a suspended thread will do just that.