[Lazarus] [Fwd: SynEditInternalImages]

Bogusław Brandys brandys at o2.pl
Fri Jul 16 18:27:43 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 21:55 -0300, Marcelo B de Paula wrote:
> It is late now, but i was looking in newfield.pas to learn how TFields was
> created.
>
> So, i made the necessary modifications to include the creation of field type
> Data, that was missing.
>
> Tested and it worked perfectly. Using with TBufDataSet now i can create
> usable fields.
>
> If you are interested, i submitted the bugreport #16941 with a patch to
> improve this form.
>
> I am looking forward for the remaining solutions :
>  - TBufDataSet published events,
>  - Option to "create dataset" in design time.

Well, there's nothing that prohibits to create a dataset at design time.
The only missing thing is a button which does this. So maybe you could
add that too? (Or you could try to find out how to add this to the
popup-menu you get when using the second mouse-button)

Then I'll publish the events.

Joost.