[Lazarus] Cross-compiling without target libs

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:19:05 CEST 2010

2010/7/19 Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at gmail.com>:
> I don't know.  You'll have to remove the -lxxxxx options from the
> linker, otherwise it will try and find the libraries.  This is
> obviously not very safe (plain dangerous, really).  Why don't you just
> copy all the libs from the target device onto your build machine?
>
> Henry

It can't link without -Lxxxxx option, so I need both -Lxxxxx and
--allow-shlib-undefined options
I'm already using tha target libs grabbed from device, but (I don't
know why) these have stopped to work with the linker (there were a lot
of reference errors with the same lazarus revision and the same target
libs I had from time ago).

Now, with both options ( -Lxxxxx and --allow-shlib-undefined ) it works.

If it were possible to link without target libs, it would be very nice
(no problems, with grabbing, copying, etc.)

Regards,
Kjow