[Lazarus] disable the debugger capturing the OutputDebugString() messages

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:57:37 CEST 2010

2010/7/20 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> I suggest you look at the debugserver tool and the dbugintf units in FPC.

Lazarus still keeps surprising me :-) Are there more such useful
things that are still hiding from me deep down in some subdirectories
I that I have never visited?

My first impression was: This little gem would deserve to be directly
available from the tools menu in every standard installation of
Lazarus or even directly integrated in the IDE itself and accessible
from the debug menu. It does *exactly* what OutputDebugString() +
DebugView does for me on windows and could serve as a complete
replacement.

Many thanks for pointing my nose at this useful little tool that was
already sitting on my harddisk and waiting for me all the time ;-)

Bernd