[Lazarus] MiComputer-List

Josh Lee frozen-dragon96 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:38:44 CEST 2010

I am trying to get the Item that is currently visible at the top of
the list. The reason why I need this is after inserting new items
which unfortunately seems to always reset the scrolling I want to make
the list scroll to a position so that this item is visible again,
using MakeVisible().

I have experimented with TopItem and GetItemAt() but no matter what I
do and to where the list is scrolled I cannot get anything else but
nil from these functions.

I am currently on Linux, GTK2, very recent snapshot, I have not tried
windows yet. Are these functions not implemented yet or might there be
anything that I have missed, maybe some property or style of the
listview must be turned on or off for this to work?

Is there any other cross platform way to get and set the scroll
position or make the list stop scrolling to the top whenever a new
item is inserted or added?

Bernd