[Lazarus] Error message

Brian Smart brian.smart at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 13:55:29 CEST 2010

2010/7/21 waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net>:
> i was going to reply to this and got lost in other stuff... what widget set
> are you using? i'm thinking of the fpGUI widget set and its specific design
> to look the same across all platforms...
>
> is the font really that important that folk can't read or understand it
> between platforms?

Hi,

I use gtk2 for i386-linux and arm-linux, win32/64... for windows :)
between gtk2 and windows there are a lot of differences, but at moment
I found that setting these params:

charset: DEFAULT_CHARSET
name: charter [bitstream]

the differences are not so bad -> very similar.

But there isn't a big choise in fonts...

In the next future I'll try qt for i386-linux and arm-linux, but not
for windows.