[Lazarus] Android NDK

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jul 26 14:37:32 CEST 2010

> InnoSetup is a fabulous installer for windows, and worth a look:
> http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php You can get the latest source via
> CVS. It'll be complicated to look through, but I'm sure you'll find some
> of what you're looking for. Last time I looked through the source for it
> was about 8 years ago, so it will have grown a bit since then... NB it's
> Delphi code, with some hacks that might not be fully compatible with
> FPC, but you should be OK reading it.
>
> Once you get the hang of them, resources are pretty easy - I'm sure
> you'll be fine :-)
Yesh thank you, looking through the source is very educational. I love the idea that they implemented Pascal in it, so you can make custom scripts! It's like a non-GUI Lazarus ;)
But isn't Delphi resources set out different from Lazarus resources?
The first thing I'm going to do when I fully understand Lazarus resources is write an article on it, explaining how to do what I'm trying to do. :)