[Lazarus] Android NDK

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:33:13 CEST 2010

My idea does not use X11, but directly the Java API.

For example, we would have a Java app like this:

Java_paint_method ()
{
  LCL_paint_message_arrived(formX, canvasY);
}

And the LCL-Android would export this routine and do just like in all
other widgetsets: execute DoPaint, call OnPaint, etc. At various
points we would call functions from this Java generic application,
which would the actual drawing.

The only problem is transforming a program into a library. Here Build
modes would help a lot, so you could have a customized Android mode
which uses a different main source file to build the library.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Reimar Grabowski <reimgrab at web.de> wrote:
> I don't think what you propose is possible with the current LCL, I may be wrong. But at least we would need a new widgetset as backend.

yep, new backend.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho