[Lazarus] Handheld development

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:38:57 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> As I understand it CE (x86 and ARM) should be OK- can Lazarus itself run on
> this?

As for applications built using Lazarus-WinCE take a look here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Interface#Gallery

About Lazarus running in Windows CE I think this wouldn't be useful,
because the slower compilation and smaller screen would make
development much slower then the few seconds necessary to copy the
executable to the device via ActiveSync. Should be doable if you have
a powerful WinCE system with normal screen and keyboard attached, but
that is extremely rare.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho