[Lazarus] Lazarus web site not accessible

Robin Hoo robin.hoo.cn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:12:54 CEST 2010

  When I installed Lazarus on osx few weeks ago I didin't know that I
need to have dev tools installed but while installing FPC there was a
message that I need dev tools so I just went to apple website,
registered as developer and downloaded dev tools :)
I think it is the problem with non developers that they do not read all
the messages and in this way do not notice some things. But this is just
my opinion ;)

Regards
Žilvinas