[Lazarus] Lazarus installation on Mac plus other thoughts

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:33:28 CEST 2010

Hi

Of course this can be tricky to explain to someone who has no idea of
> terminal. Maybe you want to try teamviewer.

How come I didn't know about this TeamViewer before? Has it just recently
become free for personal use?
It has an installation system which could work as an example when building a
Lazarus installer. I will make another mail about it.

Me and my friend both installed TeamViewer. After ~ 30 seconds we were ready
to try it and it worked well. Later we can use it for some "real action".
My friend is in no way stupid. He is just a "normal" computer user and he
likes when programs just work. I must say I like it, too.

Juha