[Lazarus] Installing lazarus on Windows, horror story goes on

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:54:02 CEST 2010

2010/7/29 dmitry boyarintsev <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com>

> 2010/7/29 Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>:
> > I personally managed to install it. Lucky me :-)
>
> Glad to hear, that everything works as expected.

Yes, it works in my machines for my own development. I will look at the
friend's Lazarus installation later (if he still wants it) and get him
binaries first.

Btw, is your project close sourced?

No, it is very open. Actually it is a small experimental program but I am
proud of it because it is so fast. Initially it had a very tiny loop for the
main calculation. Then I optimized it so that 2 values are checked / round.
Still, it is a tiny program.
I can copy it also here if someone wants to look at it.

You also need let Andrew Brunner know what OSX version your friend using.
> If Andrew's OSX is 10.6, and your friend's is 10.5, the project must
> be compiled with 10.5 SDK.
>
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Carbon_interface_FAQ#User_friendly_OS_version_requirement

Ok, thanks. I must ask it myself first.

Juha