[Lazarus] Lazarus installation on Mac plus other thoughts

Bernd Kreuss prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 31 15:46:25 CEST 2010

On 31.07.2010 13:53, Martin wrote:

>> What is inflationary about this?

Maybe I overreacted a bit. I just recently had a heated discussion about
a very similar topic and it seems many people in general (not
necessarily you) tend to simply accept certain concepts as "normal" that
would have been totally unacceptable only 10 years ago. This is also
visible in the usage of the word "illegal". But this does not belong
into this mailing list. Sorry for dragging this thread into the offtopic
territory.