[Lazarus] Graphics32 carbon

CA Gorski fpc-pascal-list at artelogic.com
Wed Jun 2 02:16:31 CEST 2010

[Lazarus] The default local HTML Help path is blank -- what should it be?
Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun May 23 09:49:42 CEST 2010

On Sun, 23 May 2010 09:25:55 +1000
Peter E Williams <foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I asked this question in my previous post but in hindsight I should
have
> posted it as a separate question.
>
> > Selecting Help from the message window gives this error. The path to
> > the Help Help was blank even tho' it has apparently been installed.
> > don't know where to set the path to (default location). I tried the
> > online help but got lost :-(((
> >
> > Help not found
> > No help found for "main_island.pas(270,41) Error: Incompatible type
> > for arg no.
> > 1: Got "TranslateString", expected "QWord""
> > [Cancel]

> The help for fpc messages is not installed. They are tricky.

Okay Mattias and all, I have just two days ago got my Linux Ubuntu 10.04
LTS system stable with all the updates and latest Lazarus.

Tested it with a blank project and it works great !!! :-)))

How do I install the help for fpc. What is the trick???

I printed out Lazarus IDE Tools (16 pages) and Lazarus Tutorial (16
pages) but I cannot find it.

Can I please suggest that when a user right clicks to open the context
menu that a menu option 'Look up Help' be added (defaulting to local
help if present, then internet help if not)

>Mattias

Peter

--
Proudly developing Quality Cross Platform Open Source Games
Since 1970 with a Commodore PET 4016 with 16 KRAM