[Lazarus] Installing FPC/Lazarus on Windows using SVN, no binaries

shoKwave shokwave at gmx.net
Thu Jun 3 18:21:03 CEST 2010

Am 03.06.2010 17:45, schrieb Marcos Douglas:
> Simply keep them in a separate directory that also has a PATH entry. I
>> have the following under Windows.
>>
>> c:\fpc\binutils\
>> c:\fpc\<version>\
>>
> One more tip... this should be more explicit in the installation on
> Windows. It seems that each person makes his way  :(
> I used the Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho method. But his method is more
> for Lazarus, not FPC, I think.

Felipe explained the way to install multiple installations of Lazarus.
Greames hint discribes a more elegant way of handling additional tools
which are not part of the FPC-Project but needed to build FPC and Lazarus.

I discriped the way how I install the SVN-Versions of FPC and Lazarus on
a clean System.

So you can/have to choose what you need to reach your goal. :-)

regards,
Ingo