[Lazarus] Suggestion again: remove GTK1 from IDE and LCL

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 12:46:28 CEST 2010

Paul Ishenin wrote:

> I think that was a kind of joke. At least I feel it so. Maybe in GB
> humor is a bit different?

Yes, it's spelled "humour" :-)

I have to take some responsibility for any ill-feeling since I
intentionally adopted a slightly hostile tone at the start of a couple
of other threads. But Graeme has brought a lot of it on his own head in
my opinion since resurrecting the "drop GTK1" thread when it was clear
that most people weren't very keen on the idea was bound to ruffle feathers.

I prefer to compromise: during the week I drink Columbian decaf. Unmilky ;-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk