[Lazarus] openglcontext gtk2

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 11:36:07 CEST 2010

On 11/06/2010,  wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
> <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As the subject says. I thought the idea of macros is so you can use
>> them all over in the IDE. A quick test revealed that macros are
>> limited to only a few locations in the IDE. :-(
>
> What should I search for if "$(ProjPath)" must be found (rather than
> project path)?

I don't understand your question, but let me explain my issue.

I tried to use Find in File, and normally specify a directory
location, and it must search recursively in that directory. No instead
of specifying a directory I wanted to use the macro which should
resolve to the directory where the .lpi file is located. But the Find
in Files don't resolve the macro in the directory editbox.

I could use Find in Files and then select "all files in project",
because there are other files and directories that are not part of the
project.

eg:

  /opt/MyProject
      /Source
      /Components
      /Help
      /ProtoType
      util1.lpi
      util2.lpi
      util3.lpi

If the $(ProjPath) macro was resolved, then the path in the Directory
editbox would actually be:  /opt/MyProject

But IDE simply complains and says it doesn't know what $(ProjPath) is.

  - Graeme -