[Lazarus] new fortes report port

Mario R. Carro mcarro at gmx.net
Sat Jun 12 18:11:11 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 22:41, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:28:17 +0300
> ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello List,
> >
> > Following old emails of mine, I've started first doing some very simple
> > syntax, and decided to create a BasicConfig syntax
> > highlight<
> http://github.com/ik5/SynEdit-syntaxes/blob/master/synhighlighterbasicconfig.pas
> >(the
> > link is to my code).
> > I implemented everything I'm thinking that I understand in implementing
> the
> > highlight (it will be good to know that it's not the case).
> > So now I need to understand better what to do next, and what does it mean
> > each of the method that required to be implemented ?
>
> You can use the refactoring tool "Show abstract methods" to add
> the missing methods.

That's a cool feature I have not seen before.
However I the abstract methods that are not imported to the project yet, are
not there (except one apparently that I missed, and it's now implemented)
because I do not understand what is their task.

I've added {%TODO: }  to such methods.

> Mattias
>
> --

Ido