[Lazarus] Adding File to Package -> Fatal: Can't find unit Controls used by ugradbtn

Peter E Williams foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 17 03:04:08 CEST 2010

2010/6/16 Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> Zitat von Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net>:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm using:
>> - WinXP
>> - FPC 2.4.1
>> - Laz 0.9.29
>> - SVN Revision 25961 (showing in About form of Lazarus, but if I click
>> in TortoiseSVN\Show log it show 26151)
>
> Have you build lazarus clean after the svn update?

When I try build the Lazarus, I get the same error here:
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-June/053111.html

Marco van de Voort said this:
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-June/053140.html

...my problem was mixin versions. I have changed the SVN version 2.5.X to 2.4.X.
So, I deleted all and started a new version from SVN (fixes_2.4) and it worked.

After that, I only updated files from SVN to get demos, examples, etc.
This is not recommended?

Thanks,
Marcos Douglas