[Lazarus] Embedded database for Lazarus/Linux

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:38:55 CEST 2010

On 16/06/2010, brian wrote:

> As per my post, I already know the answer if I have to use Windows.
> I'm looking for something which works under ***Linux***.

I don't know where you get your information, but embedded firebird
works perfectly on Linux and Windows. We (our company) have used it
for a few years now with FPC.

I big advantage of Embedded Firebird over Sqlite is that with Embedded
Firebird, you an upscale to a full RDBMS without code change. A very
positive feature indeed.

  - Graeme -