[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:39:09 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 22:06, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Our company has launched the new www.lazarussupport.com website. It's a
> new website about Free Pascal and Lazarus for new users. The goal is to
> try to get more attention for Lazarus and to help new users to start.
>
> The site is still very basic, the goal is to extend it in the future. As
> you can see the layout of the site is based on the design from Bee. The
> complete website is running on the fpWeb framework.

I did not follow the previous discussion closely, but IMO
this site should either (eventually) replace the current one, or cease to exist.
Having two official sites is much worse than having one,
even if not very pretty one.

> Please take a look and tell what you think about it.

A design nitpick: the toxic-blue rectangular buttons in the right-upper corner
are hurtful to an eye.
They should, imho, be toned down (and maybe rounded).
The same, to the lesser extent, goes to the Lazarus logo itself.

--
Alexander S. Klenin