[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri Jun 18 14:07:02 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 13:45 +0200, Reimar Grabowski wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:06:45 +0200
> Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:
>
> > Please take a look and tell what you think about it.
> Sorry to say, but first impression is that it's really ugly.

It wasn't my intention to send the design to a beauty contest. ;)

> Too much empty space around the content.

What do you mean?

> Black border left and right but not at the bottom.
> Is there something wrong with my browser or is this (http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6147/lsonepiphany.png) the intended look?
>
> I am quite sure that the content is fine but I don't like the design at all.

That's ok. There is no real design, that's basically the problem. But
that's easily changeable and was - at this time - not my first concern.

I can change some minor details now, offcourse. But that will not make
it a beautiful site. That needs more work.

Joost.