[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:17:51 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 22:59, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:

> But this site is also partly commercial, so that could become a problem.
On the contrary, IMHO including a prominent "Commercial support"
section would be a good thing for both the current and the proposed sites.
(Upon looking again, I realized that "Support" menu item is actually
a commercial support, which is indeed misleading --
I think that page should either be renamed or supplemented with a list of
"normal" support options, like forums and mail lists.
BTW, you promise to support Lazarus 0.9.29 after the release,
which is impossible, since it will become 0.9.30 then ;-)

> And I don't agree that two sites is that bad. There are more OS projects
> that have this.
Sure, and usually this is a sign of some problems in those projects.

--
Alexander S. Klenin