[Lazarus] \lazarus\ide\sourceeditor.pp(9095, 28) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "Add"

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Fri Jun 18 14:53:57 CEST 2010

Hi Mattias, sorry for late.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>> When I try build the Lazarus, I get the same error here:
>> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-June/053111.html
>
> Compile with -vut to get more details from the compiler.

The error was because a version of was broke Lazarus... so, I got
Lazarus from /trunk.
Michael Van Canney would help me to change the code, but I prefered to
get all sources from the /trunk (thanks Michael).

>> Marco van de Voort said this:
>> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-June/053140.html
>>
>> ...my problem was mixin versions. I have changed the SVN version 2.5.X to 2.4.X.
>> So, I deleted all and started a new version from SVN (fixes_2.4) and it worked.
>>
>> After that, I only updated files from SVN to get demos, examples, etc.
>> This is not recommended?
>
> That sounds pretty normal.

Yes ... but from now on, I will just grab the sources from trunk.

Thanks,
Marcos Douglas