[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:40:43 CEST 2010

On 18 June 2010 14:17, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> (Upon looking again, I realized that "Support" menu item is actually
> a commercial support, which is indeed misleading --
> I think that page should either be renamed or supplemented with a list of
> "normal" support options, like forums and mail lists.

I don't see this as a problem at all - looking at it from a commercial
point of view. They are going to give commercial support, and it is
their website (not the official Lazarus or FPC website).  Anyways,
they do have a forum link and a link to the wiki - which is the public
"free" support.

  - Graeme -