[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:03:45 CEST 2010

I'm not suggesting we have a single website for FPC and Lazarus... I'm
talking about Lazarus only. FPC has its www.freepascal.org and it's fine.

My suggestion:
- the top menu with Overview, Support, Project, Community, Partners and
Shop;
- a flash slideshow like the one they have, showing screenshots (IDE,
products, etc)
- a large "download" button very clear (like the one from Firefox website)
- the same "site map" from www.lazarussupport.com

The Overview page could be the same we have; in the Support page we
could follow Ubuntu's example: "Access free documentation", "Buy
professional support services", "Find training courses" (do they exist?)
and "Get free community support". The "Shop" would help bring revenue to
pay for hosting and bandwidth (at least).

--
Alexsander da Rosa
Twitter: @alexrosa