[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Mon Jun 21 01:17:19 CEST 2010

On 2010-06-20 19:11, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> the cheetah has simple spots, evenly spread; the jaguar
> has small spots inside the polygonal rosettes; while the leopard
> normally has rounder, smaller rosettes than those of the jaguar.
Alright. Even though I might have a little quibble with the mascot of
FPC being a cheetah, I am not at all sure I can stand and watch the
cheetahs being insulted this way in their absence.

Sopts of cheetahs are anything but simple; they are miracles of
time-tested sophistication of millions of years of evolution revealed
only to the discerning eye of the beholder. ;)

Cheers,

Adem