[Lazarus] Exists a macro to FPC path to use at fpc.cfg file?

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Mon Jun 21 16:35:48 CEST 2010

> Let's try this another way: This new site has just copied the FPC/Laz
> site. I've asked that they remove this part because it bothers me.
> Others have agreed. No one has yet to voice a different opinion. This
> subject has come up before and had similar results bu no changes have
> been made. I brought it up again because I don't think copying this part
> of the existing sites is a good idea, especially for a
> business/professional site.

Precisely (although technically they're not so much copying it as being
a link farm).  This site is not adding value.  Look, I don't care that
this site is trying to capitalize on what is a free and open source
product; lots of successful support companies do this with MySQL,
PostgreSQL, etc.  What I do ask is that if you are going to be asking
for money you show a little bit of original content.  Post up an article
or two of your own.