[Lazarus] Improving Lazarus and Include file handling [feature request]

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:00:23 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Strange. Apparently it happens only when substituting the {$I %VARIABLE%}. I
> assumed it happens also in the config file :/
>
> Well, maybe this is an easy-to-implement feature :-)

Well... dosen't work  :/
Maybe this is very easy to implement, but with who I can talk about it?

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> Marcos Douglas schrieb:
>
>> I created PPC_SOURCE_PATH variable at the system.
>> PPC_SOURCE_PATH = c:\freepascal\fpc\2.5.1
>>
>> In fpc.cfg, I replaced:
>> -Fu$PPC_SOURCE_PATH/$FPCVERSION/units/$FPCTARGET/
>
> Now you have the version (2.5.1) twice in -Fu - no wonder that it doesn't
> work.

Yes, you right. But I commited mistake only here. In my system the
variable PPC_SOURCE_PATH is equal to c:\freepascal\fpc ... sorry for
that...
Well.. still not working  :/

Marcos Douglas.