[Lazarus] Anchor-Docking Bugs

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Jun 23 01:22:34 CEST 2010

On 23/06/2010 00:00, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> But I have some Bugs:
>>
>> Under Windows 7 (also months ago on Vista) the Docking had, and still
>> has, these two Bugs:
>>
>> 1. Just Click, without moving your mouse, on a Docking-Header, after
>> that the Desktop gets a 3px height and full length - big Rect (hard to
>> explain :( ) which is also shown if you want to dock a form to a
>> docking-side
>>
> Are you sure you use the anchordocking manager and not the easydockmgr?
> The anchordocking has by default a drag threshold of 4 pixel. A simple
> click on the header does not start the docking.

I can reproduce this here, with the anchor dock package. (didn't count
the pixels, 3 or 4....)

Just a click, it happens on mouse up.

----

another one is, if you have the call-stack window => drag the dock
rectangle with the mouse close to the rectangle, and go over the tool
button.
=> because the buttons redraw, when the mouse goes over them, there are
fragments of the rectangle left over

Other mouse over elements (like notebook tabs) seem to be disabled
(don't do mouse over) during draging

Martin