[Lazarus] fpspreadsheet excel5 export

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:03:00 CEST 2010

theo schrieb:
> Thanks for your answer Matthias
>
>> String properties always have as default value the empty string.
>> But you can define a stored procedure.
>> See the TControl.Caption property.
>

> I don't get what you mean. There I read:
>
>    property Caption: TCaption read GetText write SetText stored
> IsCaptionStored;
> where afaics "IsCaptionStored" determines whether or not to store the
> Caption value.
> But I simply want it always stored, even when empty.

AFAIR there exist problems with Text and Caption, which are treated
together (exchangably or as fallbacks) by the default handlers. I don't
see a reason for that strange behaviour. So the order of setting Text
and Caption may be important, what's impossible to achieve in a streamed
environment (using lfm files).

DoDi