[Lazarus] SetFileTime in Linux?

bobby spasic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:55:38 CEST 2010

Hi Graeme,

you bring up a difficult question.
I would  already be happy if someone would announce a "feature freeze" for release 0.9.30

At the moment the bugtracker say's we are at 87%.
http://bugs.freepascal.org/roadmap_page.php

But I tried several times to convince people to move some remaining Issues (either because not reproducable, or only "nice to have") to next version.

Regards,
Sam