[Lazarus] .or and .res files

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 19:00:48 CEST 2010

Paul Ishenin wrote:

> IDE adds the new directive once you edit the project options. It does
> not remove the old one. Probably it should but how to decide whether
> this directive was inserted there automatically or manually? So IDE
> leaves the old directive. As result you get an error with resource
> linking (duplicate resources).
>
> For the new IDE remove the old directive, for the old remove the new one.

Thanks Paul, noted and (I think) understood.

As a related question, is there an easy way of seeing what
conditionals/macros/shell variables the IDE is defining, i.e. the
equivalent of the Borland VERxx stuff? I'm obviously interested in
extracting the IDE and LCL versions for conditionals around the $R etc.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk