[Lazarus] Wiki instructions for installing FPC trunk

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Mon Jun 28 14:35:34 CEST 2010

> This is why somebody, who really succeeded in building a package for
> his system, should share it with the community. The above could be
> rephrased like "if you succeed in building ..., upload it to ... for use
> by others".

Yes. Debian / Ubuntu .dep package creation is documented in Getting_Lazarus
page. I added a .rpm ToDo item under:
  http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Getting_Lazarus#Build_a_RPM_package

So if someone makes a .rpm package for Fedora / Suse / Mandriva, please share
the knowledge.
I will not study that now. The svn version installs well enough.

Juha