[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Jun 28 14:24:33 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 23:44 +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 18 June 2010 13:06, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> > The complete website is running on the fpWeb framework.
>
> Maybe the About page (or somewhere else) a section could be added
> about the design of the website with fpWeb.  By the way, how do you
> manage the content? Do you use a database for web content storage, or
> text files, template files etc? Did you write a Content Management
> System to input new articles/sections?

It's based on a firebird database. When you are logged in to the site
there is a simple 'edit' button and TinyMCE is used to edit the content.
comparable to the forum-example here:
http://services.cnoc.nl/lazarus/index/fclwebexamples

It's not really a content Management System. It's all custom made. It
ahs an edit-button, that's enough. In some places there's a button to
add or delete items. But not for everything, in that case I have to
change the database manually. But that's more because I don't want to
spend time to make it fancy.

Joost.