[Lazarus] Gtk2 question

theo xpde at theo.ch
Wed Jun 30 22:35:41 CEST 2010

/zeljko wrote:

/> Yep, if he want to get complete X11 tree he can do that via XLib and (now
> guessing from my mind) use XQueryTree() and friends.

Yes.
I had already some code but hacked a class today.
The code and an example is here: http://www.theo.ch/lazarus/winlist.zip

The example lists toplevel windows with several properties.
If you doubleclick an item, the selected window gets raised, focused and
wm-activated plus the desktop is switched if necessary.

It's certainly not perfect but works here.

It should also solve the op's problem, because the list is in stack order.
The window below the active window ist the second last in the list.
Please test, if you like.