[Lazarus] debug windows layout

Silvio Clecio silvioprog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:32:53 CET 2010

Hans-Peter Diettrich escreveu:
(...)
> WRT Lazarus, I have to start multiple instances when I want to see
> multiple source units at the same time. This restriction brought me to
> docking first, and now (finally) to the implementation of multiple edit
> windows. I do not bother whether somebody calls it MDI or SDI, my only
> desire are multiple edit windows in one process.
>
> DoDi

I just needed to remove the various buttons on the taskbar, and Flavio
has shown that this is possible. IMHO, It would be also interesting a
version in  Delphi2006/2007/2009/2010 style, with a single Form, and the
options surrounding this form. (especially for those who only use Linux,
like me;))....

--
[]'s

Silvio Clécio