[Lazarus] Ctl-V does not paste !

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 03:28:39 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:55:30 -0300
> Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Pino Zollo <pinozollo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I guess it is a bug in Lazarus 0.9.28.2 Beta on Linux Debian 5.01, compiled
>> > from source.
>> >
>> > Ctl-C and Ctl-X do what they are supposed to do, but Ctl-V does not paste.
>> > Edit--> Paste works fine.
>
> Ctrl+V works here with 0.9.29.
> Maybe the bug was fixed already?
> Can you test with 0.9.29?
>

>> > I have tried to redefine the key sequence but no luck.
> [...]
>> I confirm that.
>> This seems related to issue
>> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=15688 , but I had forgotten to
>> mention it there...
>
> I don't see the relationship.
> What have composed characters to do with Ctrl+V?
>
> Mattias

My bad. I had remembrance that Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V weren't working too.
Also disabling the call to gtk_im_context_filter_keypress fix the
problem for entering accents, but cause lots of things to fail,
including accelerators, make the menus dropdown at odd times, etc, so
I thought it could be related.

-Flávio