[Lazarus] Is Lazarus project in a downward spiral?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:24:27 CET 2010

On 7 March 2010 20:55, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Which is exactly why I think that the person who started this thread has
> tunnel-vision problems. The glass is half-full for me.

I now understand what you meant with that statement, and I think you
are right. ;-)
Lazarus is an impressive product, I'm not arguing that. And obviously,
it is fantastic to hear stories like Daithi's one. This does make me
take note of what Lazarus has already accomplished. I guess I have
been too long around Lazarus and simply take the features for granted.
:)

  - Graeme -