[Lazarus] IDE search path for include file causes IDE hang

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:26:35 CET 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> I need some information how to reproduce the problem.
> Was there an error message? What was the error message?

The error was from internal component that utilizes the IDE paths for
scanning Lazarus only units.  That unit was referencing another
include located not in that unit's folder but somewhere else.

> Crash?

Oh yes.  Symptoms were on Windows 7 and Ubuntu x64 with latest kernel push.

I'll see if I can generate a test case.  By tomorrow morning.