[Lazarus] Is Lazarus project in a downward spiral?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:41:26 CET 2010

Marco van de Voort het geskryf:

> I really dislike non native windows programs, specially GTK ones. Dia is
> about the only one I tolerate.

[off-topic]

I gather you are using Dia for UML diagrams? If so, I urge you to take a
look at Umlet. A small Java based UML diagram tool. It is really powerful,
allows extensions by end-users, uses a text box design (so no popup
dialogs) which results in really fast designing!

I am now using Umlet exclusively as my UML design tool under Windows and
Linux. It is a brilliant open source product. Updates are also frequent and
the developers are friendly people.

   http://www.umlet.com

Regards,
  - Graeme -