[Lazarus] This project needs help

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Tue Mar 9 09:58:23 CET 2010

09.03.2010 13:47, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> After enduring more sh*t than I can handle, the rude comments from core
> team in the public mailing list, the rude private emails from core team,
> the seriously bad attitude, the inability to handle criticism etc... I
> think it is time I call it a day and move one. It wasn't fun, and I have
> better things to do with my time than try and help a project that doesn't
> want help.

Please apologise the team members for their rude answers. Not everybody
are so skilful debaters as you. We are all just people with our problems
and emotions and sometimes your ideas raise very strong emotions (like
git vs svn :).

For the future I suggest to move this kind of discussion from the mail
list to irc channel.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.