[Lazarus] Wanted: new maintainer for git mirror

Cox, Stuart TRAN:EX Stuart.Cox at gov.bc.ca
Tue Mar 9 18:41:51 CET 2010

I'm a small time developer whose skills at GUI IDE development is meagre at best.

While I didn't make any comments during the time of the thread that saw Graeme depart, please forward on my apologies and thanks for the efforts, comments and work that he's done over time.

It's indeed a shame to lose someone and particularly to lose someone over hard feelings and the perception of irresolvable differences in direction.

Teamwork and partnerships toward a common goal need to maintain respect.  Can the rift be repaired?  I, for one, hope so.

Lazarus development isn't a democracy nor is the goal defined by any one person.  The goal is elusive and being future can't be seen clearly.

I will miss Graeme, can't the rift be repaired, please?

Stu Cox