[Lazarus] Wanted: new maintainer for git mirror

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Tue Mar 9 20:06:05 CET 2010

Michael Van Canneyt schreef:
> But Graeme himself no longer wants to do it, so Vincent needs someone
> else to do it if the Lazarus team wants to offer a git mirror.
>
> Also, Graeme is no longer subscribed to the list, and has missed
> the apologies by Paul Ishenin. I have notified him that they have been
> offered.

Well, graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net is still subscribed, so one Graeme
G. still receives these mails, whether he reads them is a different thing.

After some heated discussion, or if I get depressed by the raise of open
issues (it happens now and then), the best remedy is just to close your
mailbox for a day or so.

Vincent